- Please click on the Articles tab to read about dissociation.
- Pray about starting a “R&R Discipleship Program” (Renewing and Rebuilding) in your church. Our manual takes you step by step in establishing a program under the umbrella of protection that your church has in place and gives details in building a leadership team. Then an outline is explained. Great prayer and consideration went into this outline, down to the size of margins and what fonts to use to help those who have mind noise and can switch to a different part.
- For a one on one relationship, consider using Taking Every Thought Captive and its accompanying leader’s guide.
- Many of the resources available in our store are written to help come alongside those who are emotionally shattered from abuse in childhood.
- Resources to give to someone recovering from sexual abuse: You Can Return to the Innocence CD, You’re Not Going Crazy CD, Joy in the Desert CD, New Beginnings CD, More Than Coping CD, Getting to Know the Father mediatation cards, King of Kings meditation cards, Fight meditation cards and Sword of the Spirit meditation cards. These are all available in our store. Click on the word “store” for the entire list of resources available.
- Abby’s Safe Place
A virtual safe house for those with DID. This website can be used as an adjunct for your counseling. It is designed to deal with two major aspects of the lives of those with DID–which are a pervasive sense of isolation and difficulty finding appropriate discipleship materials. It’s designed as an interactive Swiss Chalet and has been proven useful for clients at times when the counselor is unavailable.
- Equipping the Helpers
Dr. Joann Roof
A site to train lay counselors