“Do you need to learn more about Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)?”
Take Online Coursework in DID
- Foundations of DID Counseling OLT DID Training Demo Clip
- Dealing with Resistance to the Good Shepherd
- Spiritual Warfare in DID Counseling
- Anticipating Possible Roadblocks in DID Ministry
- Comparison of Borderline Personality and Bi-Polar Disorder
- The Weird Stuff
- EMDR & DID Counseling
- Theophostic and Freedom in Christ in the DID Context
- Discipleship Resources for Working with DID’s
- The Life Model & DID Ministry
- Mind Body Connection
Connect with other counselors in a Monthly Coaching Online Meeting.
If you are a professional counselor, pastoral counselor, or lay minister, and would like information regarding one of our upcoming Q & A/Coaching sessions with Dr. Alaine Pakkala, email us at email@example.com.
Read the Following Articles Related to DID
- Basic Definitions of SRA Terms
- Characteristics of a Person with DID
- Clues that a Person May Have DID
- Implications of Abuse
- Pieces to the Puzzle of Healing
- Safeguards for Those Who Help
- Special Issues of Suicide for DIDs
- The Seven Steps of Healing from DID
- Understanding the DID Mind
A powerful story of healing, hope and triumph in the life of someone from a DID/SRA background.
- For Better or For Worse
Encouragement for the spouses of those with DID.
Additional Resources for Your Clients
- You’re Not Going Crazy
This powerful face to face conversation by Dr. Alaine Pakkala for someone struggling through healing from DID is sure to encourage and strengthen.
- You Can Go Back to Innocence
Encouragement for people who have been sexually abused to see themselves not as “ruined goods” but that they can go back to the innocence.
- New Beginnings
Scriptures to help you understand the character of God read out loud with piano accompaniment.
- Abby’s Safe Place
This website can be used as an adjunct for your counseling. It is designed to deal with two major aspects of the lives of those with DID which are a pervasive sense of isolation and difficulty finding appropriate discipleship materials. It’s designed as an interactive Swiss Chalet and has been proven useful for clients at times when the counselor is unavailable.
Other Recommended Books
Restoring the Shattered Self
By Heather Davediuk Gingrich